Benjamin loved the horses. He couldn't wait to get on one.
Annie on the other hand, would not get on the horse. I had to ride with her, which I was not expecting to do. Riding with flip flops on is not ideal. Once Annie was on the horse (with me), she did not want to get off. We rode for almost a whole hour. She looked so cute with her little cowgirl boots on. My sister, Carly, rode a horse with Benjamin. I think he fell asleep while he was riding though.
This is Annie feeding the horse a carrot.
2 comments:
TOni, where is this?? Looks really fun.
I think it was called Red Oak Ranch. It is in Livingston, which about 20 minutes from my mom's house up in Denham Springs. They did have a lot of fun. But I think anything that involves animals is a sure bet.
Post a Comment