Thursday, August 16, 2007


We also stopped in Louisville to visit family and friends. WE stayed with one of Mike's cousins which was a lot of fun. We were busy visiting people every second we were there it seems like. It was so great to be back there, it felt like we have never left. On our way out, we were also able to visit my friend Carrie in Lexington and see her beautiful new baby girl.
Two and a half weeks and over 50 hours in a car later, it feels very good to be home. Too bad we leave again on Monday, but at least this time it isn't driving in a little corolla!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Wow- you guys have had a jam packed couple of days! I'm so envious that you got to explore and have a few adventures. I can't wait to be able to do the same. Great pictures!

Brook said...

Loved reading about your fun trips. I feel bad for the kids after all of the fun and attention...even I think I'm boring compared to g'ma and g'pa!

Carrie said...

I love all the pics! I kicked myself for not bringing out my camera during your visit! Thanks for stopping by. We really enjoyed your visit!!! Have fun with Josh, Jess and Trey!!!

Becky T said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun! I love the pictures of Annie and the lions and I also absolutely love the Nauvoo temple! And Tyler loved seeing the pictures of Annie feeding the goats. Fun fun!

Ledys said...

Hey, Toni! I'm glad you all had a nice vacation. The kids are just adorable :-D I'm glad you have a blog and I can get updated on what's been going on with you guys. Hope you are all well!! Ledys