








We went to Milburn Orchards in Maryland today with our friends Megan and Brody. Their son Miles is in Annie's nursery class. It was a beautiful day, although it is getting a little too cold for me now. It was a lot of fun. They saw lots of pumkins, including a pumpkin house. They ran around a hay maze, played on a wood tractor and train, fed goats and chickens, and saw the BIGGEST PIG ever! I am glad we were able to go, although Mike was at work and couldn't come with us. Oh and Benjamin is so cute on trains, he says,"Choo choo, all aboard."
2 comments:
After seeing all of the adorable pictures everyone is posting about visiting farms and pumpkin patches, I think I really must go- even if it would only be for me right now!
Looks like you guys are having fun. Benjamin is such a little kid - growing up too quick.
Post a Comment