Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Annie is 5!!!

I can't believe Annie is 5! Wow, she is such a big girl now. She had a party a week after Benjamin. It was an art party. I made cute little aprons for all the kids. I totally forgot to take pictures of them all, that would have been so cute. I always forget to take pictures. I had 5 little areas set up, so they could move around. It was nice bc then all the kids weren't all in one space. They could decorate their own bag, then paint (I hung them on the wall to dry and made cute decorations), they could play play dough or make a bracelet and make paper bag puppets. It wasn't too bad to clean up after and all the supplies I bought are now leftover to play with any time. I am just glad to be done with parties!
I think Benjamin stayed at the play dough for a very long time.



The kids kept getting closer and closer as each present was opened.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Annie!

Barb said...

You come up with the cutest things for these parties...and the aprons are adorable....you are so creative!!!

Becky T said...

Holy smokes, what an awesome party! You are so creative. I love the aprons and an "art party" sounds SO fun! I need you to do parties for me since I am terrible with them! I can't believe Annie is 5! She is such a cute girl!

Kristin said...

That was a fun party. Thanks again for inviting Macy!

Carrie said...

Another cute party! Your kids are growing so fast!

Ingrid said...

I love your art party theme! I might just borrow this, Toni!!! Happy Birthday, Annie!

Candice said...

You are so creative with your kids parties! You should start a side business planning kid parties - I would totally hire you! It looks like all the kids had a great time - happy birthday to Annie, and (a little late!) to Benjamin!