I can't beleive how big she is already! I still remember when you were pregnant with Annie and Mike said you had hobbit feet (Joe and I later decided I also get hobit feet!). She is adorable - looks just like her mama and her big sis! I loved your food storage link too, thanks for the tip!
Ok, it took me a while to realize that there were 3 different babies. I was like, wow she's starting to look like Annie, and then Benjamin. And then I got it.
4 comments:
I love it.....I may steal your idea some day!
I can't beleive how big she is already! I still remember when you were pregnant with Annie and Mike said you had hobbit feet (Joe and I later decided I also get hobit feet!). She is adorable - looks just like her mama and her big sis! I loved your food storage link too, thanks for the tip!
Ok, it took me a while to realize that there were 3 different babies. I was like, wow she's starting to look like Annie, and then Benjamin. And then I got it.
Sooooo cute! You can tell they're all related! :)
Post a Comment