Friday we went to the Flower Market, which is like a fair, with some friends. It was SO muddy. I should have taken a picture of that. Benjamin did NOT like the mud at all. He was crying big ole tears at the sight of his tennis shoes being covered in it. I am sure the boy is ruined for life. What kind of boy doesn't like mud??!?? They did have a lot of fun. They loved riding the horses and going on all the rides. Annie is such a ride junkie. She was jumping up and down yelling, "I want to go on that one next!" It was fun, but man was I beat by the end.

At the beginning

Jungle John with the Alligator. Annie was afraid it was going to be a big one that would get her.

Listening to Jungle John talk about the toads. Before this he had a cockroach. Didn't think I needed a picture of that, saw plenty of those in LA, YUCK! Can't believe he was holding one.




At the end, which is why it ended.
3 comments:
Holy crap you have a lot of new posts. :) But looks like you guys had a lot of fun mini-trips around the area.
I love Benjamin's buzz cut!
Your babies are always so cute and chunky and BLOND! Wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment