




So Erin is such a BIG girl now!! One whole year old, where did the time go? She can sign all done, more, please and shoes. She can say mama and dada and bye bye. She tries to say all done and more (I know what she is saying). She runs all over the place, can climb our nice hard wood stairs (I don't let her though). She can wave, and give kisses and hugs. She also folds her arms for prayers and for scripture study, which is funny. She can be more reverent than the others sometimes.
She is 2'6" long and 25lbs 14.5 oz. Still holding strong in those 96% and 99%.
She is such a sweetheart. She has a little Dalmatian puppy, Lucky, that she loves. If you tell her to go find Lucky she looks all over the house for him. She can't drink milk because she breaks out in a rash and itches all over, plus she will drink one drink of it and won't drink anymore. So I gave her soy milk and she drank it all. At least I could stop nursing her but now I have to watch what I feed her. Hopefully she grows out of it.
We had friends over for pizza and cake for her birthday. She loved her cake! Can you tell?
1 comment:
Erin is ADORABLE! I can't believe she's one!!!
Post a Comment