"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Summer fun!
Here is what we have been up to...a lot of swimming! I know a lot of kids can swim by themselves by now, but my kids are getting much better. They both put their heads under the water now and swim with a noodle and are having lots of fun. I am really enjoying being outside and am going to spend every second I can and treasure it up for when winter comes. Then I can sit back and remember that winter doesn't last forever.
Looks like fun! We haven't had a winter for a few years. We'll see this year what I think of them. We should take lots of summer pictures to remind ourselves of the fun ... right?
4 comments:
Looks like fun! We haven't had a winter for a few years. We'll see this year what I think of them. We should take lots of summer pictures to remind ourselves of the fun ... right?
I love the one with the girls sitting on the beach towels... It's like a flash to the future.... They'll be tanning soon enough.. Cute kids !!
Awww! I miss the pool so much! Next summer I'm joining again for sure! :)
I love pools and summertime! You are such a fun Mom!
Post a Comment