Sunday, September 6, 2009

Philadelphia












We have lived maybe half an hour away from Independance Hall and the Liberty Bell for 2 years and this was our first time to visit. It was a beautiful day and the kids were very well behaved. We had to chase Erin around a little bit, but that's a given. We had a great time and definetly need to go back. We didn't make it into the Constituition Center, so that'll have to wait until next time. Anyone want to come visit?

3 comments:

Barb said...

I want to come...please..please...please...

Just to say that I hate change too, poor Vance having to put up with me all these years, the moving, flying, changing friends and having sons leave home....sob...sob...

Oh, if I did come to visit, I am not a carpenter, I don't do tile etc....I am no use to you except, I can clean!!!!

Maxwells said...

Oh don't worry I have plenty to keep you busy! :)

Jenn said...

I need to come back too. And those pictures are really cute, I really like the one with Annie and Erin walking together.