After raking our leaves I'm not all that jealous (and ours is nothing compared to yours!). You gotta love the shade but the aftermath is too much work!
Good job Toni, you updated your blog! :-) Your kids are soooo cute!! I love Benjamin's face in the last picture, like if he was saying "I cleaned and cleaned, still looks not close to done! :-( " hahahaha. I love it!!! Hey call us next year! We don't have enough leaves to clean and PLAY! I would love to help and let kids play with your leaves! :-) Erin is just so squazable cute! Was she checking out her shoe at the playgroup picture? Looks like you've seen almost everything in Longwood garden. So what did you think of that place? I know you didn't have any one to go with, I am sooo sorry we were so late! My favorite time to go to that place is in April for spring blooming time. If you want we can go together! I'll make sure to get there before you.
8 comments:
I am so very jealous! I can't wait till we move somewhere with grass and trees again.
For sure jealous of your little helpers! :) Cute pics!
I love all those leaves!!!!!
After raking our leaves I'm not all that jealous (and ours is nothing compared to yours!). You gotta love the shade but the aftermath is too much work!
Cute, cute kids by the way!
Good job Toni, you updated your blog! :-) Your kids are soooo cute!! I love Benjamin's face in the last picture, like if he was saying "I cleaned and cleaned, still looks not close to done! :-( " hahahaha. I love it!!! Hey call us next year! We don't have enough leaves to clean and PLAY! I would love to help and let kids play with your leaves! :-)
Erin is just so squazable cute! Was she checking out her shoe at the playgroup picture? Looks like you've seen almost everything in Longwood garden. So what did you think of that place? I know you didn't have any one to go with, I am sooo sorry we were so late! My favorite time to go to that place is in April for spring blooming time. If you want we can go together! I'll make sure to get there before you.
The little helpers!!
I just counted 12 new posts that were posted in an hour and 45 minutes. Good job! That's encouraging.
Post a Comment