Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jordyn 2 months old





Jordyn is two months old today, and look who is happy!!

9 comments:

Miley said...

Omigosh, she's so adorable! You know that pose when you take a picture of yourself and half your arm is missing? It looks a little bit like she took these pics of herself haha

Covington's said...

She is so adorable. I love her crazy hair, and BTW, you make pretty babies. I was showing these to Philip earlier and he says "she just has an all out pretty family", and I was like 'yeah'... Hope y'all are doing well. :)

Maxwells said...

Thanks ;) They all look like their daddy, good thing I married well.

Carrie said...

Beautiful!

Kristin said...

Toni, she's so cute!!! I love her awesome hair!!! :)

Ingrid said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Shuldberg Family said...

Oh, her hair is just like Jackson's! I love it!

Barb said...

I can't get over her hair.....

Can't wait to see all of you. We did get a home but it is not that big....not like the one in Texas. The homes are so expensive there.

jani said...

Hey Maxwells! I need your mailing address... email me at janicotton at gmail dot com. THANKS!!