Thursday, October 27, 2011

First day of school








Both kids love going to school. Annie is in 2nd grade and Benjamin is in Kindergarten now. Both are doing really good so far. Benjamin came home last month with a citizen of the month award (it's like student of the month). I didn't get a call for the awards ceremony so I didn't get to go. But it was a really nice way to see that he is behaving. I also got a letter saying he is in the high reading group. Since he doesn't really tell me anything it is good to see that he being good at school. He loves his teachers and riding the bus. It broke my heart to put them on the bus. But it just wasn't working out bringing 2 kids to 2 different schools. They are too far apart so I was always late to one and stressing myself out.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

So why do your children go to two different schools? They are so cute!