Sunday, August 5, 2012

Goodbye Italy

I loved going to visit Italy. It is my happy place in my head now. So if it looks like the kids are going crazy around me and it doesn't look like I know what's going on, this is where I really am. I was ready to come home but I am so grateful for this time that we had to spend with each other. I hope one day we get to go back.



My favorite parts were the Amalfi Coast (of course), the pizza, the gnocchi, the GELATO (white chocolate, stracciatello, dark chocolate, coco, and I know there are other flavors I had), lungomare's, window shopping, walking without having to worry about anything.
Least favorite part: the gypsy's trying to sell you stuff (or force it on you), the smoking! And the train stations :( They can get kinda confusing.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

How awesome, Toni! It looks like you and Mike had a great trip!

Unknown said...

sounds so great and the food sounds amazing!!!!!!

KT said...

Remember me? YOu look great! Sounds like you had an awesome trip.
keep in touch!

Maxwells said...

I have no idea. Who is this?