Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Mike


I told Mike, this is the beginning of the end. The last year to be in his 20's. Mike turned 29. Annie kept asking what kind of party he was going to have, I had to tell her he was too old for a party. And she had to help me make the cake. Mike is not a huge fan of cake, so I made a brownie cheesecake. The kids loved it, no problem. I don't like cheesecake, but I love birthday cake, so I took a sacrifice for him. We didn't get to do much because his study schedule is starting to get hectic, but we'll make up for in August and go do something really fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I can't believe you're not a cake fan...I guess that's okay because cheesecake is just as good! (Sorry Toni, I know your aversion to cream cheese and cheesecake!) We miss you four here... come back some time and visit!

Robin D said...

Ya'll are a crazy family. Any kind of cake is great cheese or not! I wish I had the problem of not liking cake then maybe I could lose the rest of my baby fat! :)