Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

Another post with no pictures, sorry. I forgot the camera in the car last night and with all the rain I really didn't want it getting wet. So we had a wet 4th of July. We were invited to a BBQ in Hockessin, abut 20 minutes away. They had a trampoline and swing set that Annie was able to enjoy before the rain came. We could see the fireworks from their backyard but had to stand in the rain to see them. Benjamin loved the fireworks, Annie hated them. I think she was tired. Weren't able to put them to bed till 9:30. Which is 2 hours later than normal. It was fun to meet some new people and enjoy the BBQ.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

Happy 4th. I'm glad ya'll are meeting new people and hope you can survive the winter there! (not that it will be anytime soon)