Monday, July 9, 2007


Annie has had this lion she was around 12 months old I think. Aunt Carly got it for her. Actually, she got her the original. It looked so bad after awhile I went and bought another one that looked just like it and told Annie I cleaned it really good this time. Now this one is looking pretty bad, and Target doesn't sell this kind of lion any more. She has around 9 lions now. If you take her into a store that is the first thing she will run to and want, a lion. This one is her baby lion. She wraps it like a baby, feeds it, teaches it to swim (the rug being the pool), reads to him, and dances with him. I am not a big fan of the attachment, but he is her little buddy what can I do.



3 comments:

Robin D said...

Kaiden is attached to a certain blue blanket and I have 2 just in case one gets lost. I don't know what we'd do if BabiesRUs stopped selling it. B/c its getting worn down pretty quickly too and he only sleeps w/ it. Maybe you could find one on Ebay.

Becky T said...

Oh my gosh, I know exactly what you're saying here.... we have one just like that, except it's a lovely ratty looking puppy. But I have been grateful for it on many occasions since it can do things for Tyler which I can't! :) Although, it is looking pretty awful and I have searched high and low for the last two years for another one without luck, so we'll just hang on to this one as long as we can! I love all the pics of your kids. They're darling!

Brook said...

When you told me how much she liked lions, I thought how ironic!! She is more of a little lamb. Toni, your photos are so cute.