"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
How cute. I love the group shot. You can totally tell which kids are probably so shy...Annie being one of them!
HiI have not seen you in forever. I married Philip Covington from your high school. I was checking Robin's blog out and spotted you so I checked your blog out. Your kids are so cute and you look really happy. Hope all is well.
Oh, she is so cute Toni!
Oh my gosh, how cute is that! She looks so grown up. Her picture is darling!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute. I love the group shot. You can totally tell which kids are probably so shy...Annie being one of them!
Hi
I have not seen you in forever. I married Philip Covington from your high school. I was checking Robin's blog out and spotted you so I checked your blog out. Your kids are so cute and you look really happy. Hope all is well.
Oh, she is so cute Toni!
Oh my gosh, how cute is that! She looks so grown up. Her picture is darling!
Post a Comment