Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baltimore Aquarium

No pictures today. I brought the camera with me, then totally forgot it in the car, and I was way too cold to turn around by the time I remembered. The aquarium was lots of fun, the kids loved it! I think their favorite part was the sharks, they kept singing the jaws theme and screaming. It was really nice to actually get out and explore a little. Baltimore's inner harbor is a really neat place to go. Hopefully next time we can stay a little longer.
The kids have been sick for a while now. It is really quite annoying. The doctors just keep saying the same stuff, use a humidifier and give them some benedryl. Well something like 2 months later and it's still bad. I go places and my kids are coughing like their lungs are going to fall out, and I get looks from everyone. Hopefully it goes away soon, because this is not much fun.
We are leaving for Louisiana for Thanksgiving so no posts for a little while. We are looking forward to lots of good food and Annie misses her grandma a lot, so it should be a fun trip. I am not really looking forward to the plane ride by myself with the 2 kids. Mike will be coming on Thanksgiving day and staying for a short time. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Becky T said...

Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy being back in warm Louisiana for a while! Too bad the kids have been sick, such a bummer.

Lexi said...

It will probably take this first winter for their bodies to adjust to the changes in the environment and how their bodies respond to the changes. I remember when I moved to Alaska from North Carolina that it seemed I was always sick. Their little lungs just aren't used to those rapid transitions but they'll be fine after a bit. I hope they are on the mend soon!