
Last Thursday night a guy from our ward dropped this off for me to borrow. Our ward up here is doing a little orchestra. The first rehearsal was on Saturday morning. So after 5 years of not picking up a horn, I had to sound decent one and half days after I first got it. Of course, the horn is broken. The trigger spring is broke so I can't switch sides on the horn without actually moving it with my finger (instead of it just springing back) Good thing the music is slow and not difficult. I hate to sound so bad, since the last time I played I wasn't too terribly bad. But it is nice to play again, even if it is broken. Hopefully we can buy one soon. Too bad a house and car on the "to buy" list too.
Well, wish me luck!
3 comments:
I always wanted to hear you play! I'll bet you'll do great. I always loved coming to your place because you would play classical music on the stereo and I always left feeling relxed. Don't even sweat it- it's like riding a bicycle- you'll pick it back up in no time.
I can't believe its been 5 years since you played. I agree, I think you'll pick it right back up. Good luck!
I'm impressed!
Post a Comment