
So to add to the sickness. Benjamin had to be on the nebulizer for awhile because he is wheezing too, and he had an ear infection. Mike went to the doctor also, where he was told he had either walking pneumonia or severe bronchitis. He is doing much better now. But I took Annie and Benjamin in today where they both had ear infections again, and are both wheezing again. So again with the nebulizer. I think I am beginning to miss Louisiana. At least we had one good week this month. Hopefully they will get better soon.
Sorry to everyone that we didn't send out Christmas cards. One thing after another and they are still sitting on the bookshelf in my room. I had very good intentions. So if you didn't get one it's not that we don't like you, it's because I am lazy and forgetful. We did enjoy getting all of yours though, thank you so much for keeping in touch!
Benjamin wouldn't go near Santa, of course. And this is as close to a smile that we could get from Annie.
2 comments:
Oh, Toni, I hope you guys all get feeling better. Sounds pretty rough! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I wonder if the kids caught RSV. It's been going around here. Two of my friends had to put their kids on breathing treatments and it can cause bronchitis. Peyton got it too but it was really mild. Because it's a virus, there's not much they can do except let it run its course or give them albuteral breathing treatments. Hopefully you won't have to make any more trips to the hospital for a while. Hang in there.
Post a Comment