OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations, Toni! That's so exciting and I can definitely see why you've been lazy. You have every right to! :) Hope all goes well. I'll be excited to get updates here. Take care!
Congratulations! I just checked out another friend's blog to find out she was prego too! I know so many people that are pregnant I'm getting scared to drink the water! :) I hope all goes well!
Congratulations! This is sooo exciting. :) I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Maxwell household. Best Wishes to you and your family. Keep us up to date on baby number 3.
10 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations, Toni! That's so exciting and I can definitely see why you've been lazy. You have every right to! :) Hope all goes well. I'll be excited to get updates here. Take care!
Congratulations! What a cute ultrasound picture.
Congrats! It's still a little strange to me you've got two and now you're going to have three!! Are you as scared to go there as I am?!?!?
Congratulations! I just checked out another friend's blog to find out she was prego too! I know so many people that are pregnant I'm getting scared to drink the water! :) I hope all goes well!
Recently found your blog. Congratulations!
Yay! I'm so happy for you all. You are such a great mommy! Our little family wishes your growing brood all the best! :-)
Congratulations on your new addition !! :)
You are super mom!! Keep us updated with any news.
Congratulations Toni & Mike!! Take it easy while you can. Can't wait for more pictures!!!
Congratulations! This is sooo exciting. :) I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Maxwell household. Best Wishes to you and your family. Keep us up to date on baby number 3.
Congratulations!! I had no idea!! When do you find out what your having? Have you told Annie and Benjamin yet? Good luck! keep us updated!
Post a Comment