"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Annie's school concert
This is the best picture I could get, and of course I didn't get Annie in it because she was hiding behind a podium holding her teacher's hand. And she also wouldn't wear the cute little hat, their class were the black sheep.
It's funny how kids do that. As parents we look forward to certain events and they sometimes spoil it for us. Kaelyn's recital is this weekend and I'm so scared she's not going to do it. At least we have the funny stories to tell them when they get older.
1 comment:
It's funny how kids do that. As parents we look forward to certain events and they sometimes spoil it for us. Kaelyn's recital is this weekend and I'm so scared she's not going to do it. At least we have the funny stories to tell them when they get older.
Post a Comment