



While we were in Baton Rouge, Mike's parents were in New Orleans for a convention. They came up to bring us to the zoo on the day Mike flew in, so he was able to be there and drive us back. Unfortunatley, I must have put too much sunscreen on Benjamin's face because some got in his eye and he spent the whole time there crying. It was alot fun seeing the sea lions again. They were missing from the zoo the majority of the the 3 years we lived there.
1 comment:
The zoo is coming back nicely, isn't it! Our kids love playing in that fun little pond as well. I wish we could have seen you while you were here, but know that it is crazy to try to get together with anyone when you are with family and don't have any extra time. I know you are nearing your due date, but don't know when exactly you are due. It sounds like it is coming up quick! How fun!
Post a Comment