



Annie is doing much better in soccer, and of course it is over for the summer. Hopefully when it starts back up in the fall she'll be better. She runs right in the middle of all the other kids now and tries to kick it away. She scored 4 goals, which she was very happy about. She doesn't look too happy getting her trophy, but I think it was bc it was hot and she didn't want her picture taken.
2 comments:
I love that you put her in soccer! I think that is so awesome and I can't wait to put Tyler in. And how awesome that she scored 4 goals! good for her. Hopefully it'll all come back quickly when she starts back up again!
4 goals? Wow. Abby just keeps an eye on the other girls on the team. She could care less about scoring a goal.
Post a Comment