Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our new ride


We were on our way to look at the GMC Acadia and stopped off at the Chrysler dealership. We got such a great deal we couldn't say no. So now we are officially in a mini van, which is a little depressing at first, but we like having all the extra space as well as a built in DVD player.

8 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

I love the mini van. I'll never go back now. You guys deserve a new car. What happened with the house hunting?

Maxwells said...

I am too tired and big to house hunt. We're just casually looking. I think I am going to switch focus to getting things ready for the baby. We'll see how it goes, kind of tired of looking at old colonials.

Kristin said...

I like the new ride! Very fancy! :)

Kerrie said...

Welcome to the world of mini vans! I hated giving up my car, but now I'm so used to driving the mini van, when I do drive the car it feels like I'm dragging. Built in DVD players are the best invention! The space is nice, but now there is even more space to junk up!

Becky T said...

Congratulations!! It's always nice to upgrade and you guys deserve it! Enjoy the new ride!

Carrie said...

Hee hee...you are now a mini-van family! :-) It looks REALLY nice! Congrats on the new ride! I'm sure the kids will love it!

We had a good time at the zoo - we would have loved to have had you there! We miss ya!

Janelle said...

I'm not counting the days til we own a mini van. My car is really too small for both kids but oh well, maybe we'll break down and get a van soon but I don't want to!

Ingrid said...

I love your new ride! Becoming a minivan Mom has changed my life! :) You have been so busy! I hope everyone is feeling better and you are getting some well deserved rest! When does Baby Girl Maxwell arrive?!?!?!