Oh, she looked beautiful! And Toni, you look great! We just got Erin's birth announcement in the mail, it is so cute! I love it, what a pretty baby girl you have!
Great pics!!! The "Signing Time" thing was all started by you! I recall you mentioning it, then Jessica used the videos, then I did and now Becky Weigel does! They really are awesome and our kids love them! ...and to echo everyone else's comments, the birth announcements are precious! Thank you!
And one more thing... I just LOVED your birth announcement. It's on my fridge...don't you just love Keepsake Designs?!?!?! I am always telling people about Heidi and her talent!
10 comments:
you guys really are a good looking family. I can't believe you had her a month ago-- wow. She is precious.
hey toni! looks like you have your hands full all if not most of the time. glad you found us so we can keep up!
Oh, she looked beautiful! And Toni, you look great! We just got Erin's birth announcement in the mail, it is so cute! I love it, what a pretty baby girl you have!
Erin's birth announcement was so pretty. Philip even commented on how pretty she is.
how's the moving coming along?
Her blessing dress is so pretty as is she! You also look great for having a 1 month old. Your little family is adorable!
Great pics!!!
The "Signing Time" thing was all started by you! I recall you mentioning it, then Jessica used the videos, then I did and now Becky Weigel does! They really are awesome and our kids love them!
...and to echo everyone else's comments, the birth announcements are precious! Thank you!
Holy cow, what an adorable family you have!!
Look at that family!
What a beautiful family you have Toni! You look AMAZING for just having a baby!!!! I am excited for you and your new home!!!
And one more thing... I just LOVED your birth announcement. It's on my fridge...don't you just love Keepsake Designs?!?!?! I am always telling people about Heidi and her talent!
Post a Comment