



Erin is one month old now. Amazing how quickly that went. We are still trying to get used to having a baby in the house again. But she is doing great! She goes about 4-5 hours between feedings at night (watch her change that tonight now that I said something). She is our little angel, she really is a great baby so far.
4 comments:
can you believe I'm baby hungry looking at those pictures. She is a cute baby!
That did go by remarkably fast! I can't believe how big Erin is now! She is a doll. How are Annie and Benjamin liking her so far? Oh, and congrats on the new house! That is exciting! I hope to be you (moving into a new home) with a year or so but we'll see.
Kids have a way of making a liar out of parents. I bragged in our Christmas letter last year that Morgan slept in until 10am. She stopped that soon after!
Oh, she is darling! That first month is a whirlwind, isn't it? Crazy how fast it goes by! I'm glad she's being nice to you so far. And a big huge congrats on the new house! That is so exciting. It is a beautiful home. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment