"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Our little piece of land
We had an offer accepted on a house. Now all the fun comes. Packing up this house with 3 kids (one being a newborn) does not sound fun. We close at the end of September, so at least I have some time.
Congratulations on the new house! And best of luck on the move with all 3 kids! I have a request...post some more pics of Erin and of course Annie and Ben too!
Congratulations on your new house. It's so pretty. I will definitely wish you tons of luck with the move, we only have Tyler and moving was so difficult. But considering you actually have some time in between moves(we only had 2 weeks) you'll be fine. Post some new pictures of the baby. She's so pretty.
11 comments:
Congratulations on the new house! And best of luck on the move with all 3 kids!
I have a request...post some more pics of Erin and of course Annie and Ben too!
very nice. have fun moving! i've never tried it with kids, but it doesn't sound very simple!!
Toni, the house looks wonderful!!! I want to know if you will have a sewing room and all about the house......
Congratulations on your new house. It's so pretty. I will definitely wish you tons of luck with the move, we only have Tyler and moving was so difficult. But considering you actually have some time in between moves(we only had 2 weeks) you'll be fine. Post some new pictures of the baby. She's so pretty.
yeah, sorry. Most of my pictures are on the computer in the basement and I hate to go down there. I will try to post some more later today.
Oh wow! Congrtaulations! It's a lovely home!
...and good luck packing!
New homes, new babies - how exciting!
John told me about the new house! Congrats! Let me know if I can do anything to help with the move. Even if it's watch the little ones.
congratulations!
So fun to buy a house! How's the backyard? It looks like a such a cute house.
This is when the fun begins, but it also partners up with chaos.
I'm so excited you'll be so close.
Let me know what I can do.
Wow, congrats...that's awesome!
Post a Comment