Sunday, July 6, 2008



Tuesday July 1st at 3 in the morning I started having contractions. We got to the hospital at 7 am. Stayed at a 3 for awhile. When I finally got the epideral it only took an hour and a half for the baby to come. My doctor didn't mae it in time, there was a huge accident on 95 that closed down both sides of the highway. She weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long, born at 1:23 pm. We didn't have a name till I was discharged. I was calling the office as they were bringing my wheelchair. We decided to skip C and D and went straight to E. Erin Lorraine Maxwell. She is beautiful and healthy, and we are very happy to have her home. I have more pictures on my new camera, but need to download them.

16 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh! She's precious! Erin is a BEAUTIFUL name!!!
And Toni...you look great!!
Congratulations!!!

Lori O said...

congratulations! we're so excited for you. love the name too.

Becky T said...

Awwww, she is beautiful!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went well. You look so great! I kept thinking all week that you must have had her by now! LOL! Good work, though, she is gorgeous! (I hope my package arrived in time!). Now get some rest and post some more pictures soon, I can't wait to see more! :) And great job with the name. Congratulations, Maxwells!

Simply Done Together said...

She is beutiful! and you look great. I saw Annie today after church and she showed me how big Erin is ( about the size of a little watermellon - too cute).
The pictures are great.

Jen Trost said...

Congratulations! Wow- you look great in your picture and she looks precious. I love how Annie has a little baby, too!

Kristin said...

John told me that you had your baby on the 1st! He also said Mike was going to take 10 weeks paternity leave! Haha! Anyway, you do look fabulous and the baby is so precious! Congrats!!!!!

Kristin said...

P.S. How was your hospital room? Did you have one to yourself? I want all the details, man!! :)

Barb said...

Congrats!!!! Toni, I kept waiting all week for an email or phone call.... I called my mother on Saturday and at the end of the conversation she told me you had your baby. Where is a picture of the proud father? You do look great! Tell your mom hi for me....

The Adams Family said...

She is Beautiful!!!
And you look amazing, are you sure that you just had a baby in that picture?!?!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Robin D said...

I agree you look wonderful in that picture and Erin is just as beautiful! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. Let me know how life with 3 goes! Joe has said you move from a man-to-man coverage into a zone defense...
good luck!

Hornsby Family said...

Congratulations! :) We are so happy for you and your BEAUTIFUL family.

Townsend said...

Beautiful you and Erin. Congratulations!

Weekes Family said...

Congratulations!! I hope you Mom made it up. Your family pictures are great too!!

jani said...

So glad she's here and healthy! You've got such a cute little family! We miss you guys!

Shuldberg Family said...

Toni-
congratulations! I love the name. Did you take make-up to the hospital? You look great.
Anyways, good luck with the recovery.
Laura

Weigel said...

oh congratulations-- that is such great news. You look amazing!!! She is precious and I love that name- it is beautiful.