How are you doing? Mike said you have Erin sleeping for a length of time. Pretty amazing. My girls didn't sleep through the night untill they were a year old. GOOD JOB!
aw.. She is Beautiful Toni! I love her name too. Lorraine is my grandmother's name and g.g.'s name and Aunt's name. We miss you. Annie is getting so big and so is Benjamin! Keep in touch
Toni! Congratulations!!!! She is so precious and perfect! And the dark hair?!?!?! She's gorgeous! And you look AMAZING in your afterbirth photo, but then again you ALWAYS look amazing. Congratulations again!
By the way, I had no idea that you live just 2 hours away from NY, we are planning to go again in a few years, so I will definitely make a point to visit...let me know when you are in LA...we just moved and are only 3 1/2 hours away...
16 comments:
Oh my, she's just precious! Love the new pics!
I want her......she is adorable.
Can I come visit?
Come on over!
She's so cute. Congratulations !!
She is ADORABLE!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
She's beutiful.
The girls can't waite to see her.
Oh she's beautiful. Is she a good baby so far?
She seriously is gorgeous!
Ahhh so sweet! I love all the hair.
Do I see dark hair?
She's so cute, i'm glad there are more pictures up for us to see.
Congratulations Toni! What a fun family you have! Too bad we never get to see you anymore....if you ever get to Utah.....
How are you doing? Mike said you have Erin sleeping for a length of time. Pretty amazing. My girls didn't sleep through the night untill they were a year old.
GOOD JOB!
aw.. She is Beautiful Toni! I love her name too. Lorraine is my grandmother's name and g.g.'s name and Aunt's name.
We miss you. Annie is getting so big and so is Benjamin!
Keep in touch
Toni! Congratulations!!!! She is so precious and perfect! And the dark hair?!?!?! She's gorgeous! And you look AMAZING in your afterbirth photo, but then again you ALWAYS look amazing. Congratulations again!
By the way, I had no idea that you live just 2 hours away from NY, we are planning to go again in a few years, so I will definitely make a point to visit...let me know when you are in LA...we just moved and are only 3 1/2 hours away...
We miss you!
Congrats. .. she is precious!
Post a Comment