



Annie went on her first school field trip. This is Annie's little friend Zen (who Annie is in school, dance and soccer with). Her mom, Dina, is a friend of mine who also just had a baby 6 weeks before Erin. So I watched her little guy while she chaperoned. They went to an orchid where they got to go on a hay ride and pick apples off a tree. Annie was most excited about riding on a school bus. Can you tell Annie doesn't like to be in pictures, I promise she had fun.
4 comments:
Hey, we went there on a preschool field trip too. :) Macy had a ton of fun and loved the hay ride. Too fun! And Erin is so cute and getting so big! Man time sure fies. I've only got 6 and a half more weeks to go! Yipee! :)
Cute pictures. So where did Erin get the dark hair?!
Some kids are camera shy nothin' wrong with that. I love how her little friend is smiling in every picture adn Annie has this look like why are you taking another picture of me??
Glad she had fun though and that's nice you and Zen's mom and switch out babysitting.
Of course Joe plays Halo 3! He couldn't live without it! :) He does play online but not as often anymore. I wonder if him and Mike have played together not even knowing it!
Post a Comment