Thursday, October 23, 2008




Annie takes dance at the YMCA. So, instead of big recitals at the end of the year, they have a little performance at the end of each session that family and friends can go to. I was shocked to see Annie actually dancing in front of all the people. My little shy girl is growing up.
I can't get my video clips to upload.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

She is so sweet! Love the pics!!!

Kari said...

Hi we are the Maxwells too! Are blog is themaxwellmemoirs and we are mormons to and live in PA. Are we in the same Stake? If we are that is soooo cool!

Robin D said...

She looks so pretty all dressed up in her leotard and tights! I can't wait for those days with Kalli.

Carrie said...

Cute, cute pics of Annie!
I knew you guys were close by! I told John.
Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of time.
Maybe we can head that way again soon - we can visit our newly married friends and you too!!!

Carrie said...

Cute, cute pics of Annie!
I knew you guys were close by! I told John.
Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of time.
Maybe we can head that way again soon - we can visit our newly married friends and you too!!!