Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Parade




We missed Trunk or Treat at church last weekend because Annie had strep throat and we were moving last Saturday. She did have a Halloween party at school and a Halloween parade. I didn't stay for it. I was at the old house cleaning up and waiting for the piano movers (I waited for over 3 hours, in an empty house....not much fun). My friend took pictures for me. Annie did ask why I didn't go. I asked her if she sang with everyone and she said no. I was told she was pretty attached to the teacher. Oh well, at least she was a beautiful princess nonetheless. I guess she didn't have the "gift of song" that day.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Too cute! How did the move go, btw? I can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Shuldberg Family said...

Oh the joys of moving!

Becky T said...

Annie looks so pretty! And she's grown up so much! I hope you're all surviving the moving mayhem!

Robin D said...

I love the look on her face in those pictures. She's not one to have her picture taken by anyone besides mom! But she did make a beautiful princess!

Candice said...

She was a pretty princess! I know the pains of moving, we just did it last month, and will do it again in 3 months when our new house is done - ARRGGGHHH! It was tough with one, can't imagine doing it with 3 kiddos - you are superwoman!!!! Happy for you to be in the new house though - we want lots of pics!

Mike said...

I just wrote Mike a long message in Italian, then realized that none of it made any sense now that I no longer speak Italian. So I'll just say cute pics. I hope you guys are doing well. Tell Mike to email me sometime!

Ingrid said...

She certainly is a darling beauty!