"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
That is the absolute sweetest thing I've ever seen. What a precious picture!
No doubt about it, you've got a great "familie" Toni! How cute!!
I like your puffy sleeves *grin*PS We saw Mike in the U of L alumni magazine we get... we felt important because we knew someone in there. Thanks =)
How cute is that?! I can't wait until Kaiden and Kalli start drawing pictures. I love kid art!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the absolute sweetest thing I've ever seen. What a precious picture!
No doubt about it, you've got a great "familie" Toni! How cute!!
I like your puffy sleeves *grin*
PS We saw Mike in the U of L alumni magazine we get... we felt important because we knew someone in there. Thanks =)
How cute is that?! I can't wait until Kaiden and Kalli start drawing pictures. I love kid art!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment