"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Look how cute! Benjamin is pretty talented...or did he get a little help from mom??
So obviously I didn't read all the post before commenting, otherwise I would have known you claimed to have helped make the tutu. I'm a little curious as to what Annie was making for Benjamin in that picture from another post. Did he like it??
It is a white home depot paint bucket she decopauged with scrapbook paper. He does like it, he puts all his new cars in it.
So cute! It looks like she really likes it! Way to go, Benjamin on making a perfect present!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look how cute! Benjamin is pretty talented...or did he get a little help from mom??
So obviously I didn't read all the post before commenting, otherwise I would have known you claimed to have helped make the tutu. I'm a little curious as to what Annie was making for Benjamin in that picture from another post. Did he like it??
It is a white home depot paint bucket she decopauged with scrapbook paper. He does like it, he puts all his new cars in it.
So cute! It looks like she really likes it! Way to go, Benjamin on making a perfect present!! :)
Post a Comment