I ended up not sending any either and i planned earlier! We took family pix at Thanksgiving but I hated how I looked in them...I know so vain! I hope to maybe just send out Easter cards instead. Not as stressful of a holiday!
It took me 256 tries to get 2 Christmas card pics I liked. I feel your pain. I would have sent you a card but don't have your new address, so maybe next year!!
The picture of Benjamin is really cute! That is one of the reasons why I printed up pictures from the year to put in our letter. It's too hard to get good pictures of all of the kids and I hate the way I look right now too. :(
You are too funny! That first one is adorable!!! You have a beautiful. beautiful family. Just wish we lived closer so our kids could play!!! Do I have your correct address???
I think I sent an ecard over your way with my new address, I can send it over again. I know our kids are the perfect ages to play together. And I know Annie would love playing with your girls!
Oh! These photos are precious Toni!!! We had a difficult time taking pics too - and we just have Rebecca! I know the difficulty will only increase. :-) We hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year!
I have to disagree. I think Annie looks a lot like Mike. Benjamin looks a lot like you. I'm not quite sure who Erin looks like. She doesn't look like Mike, but I'm not sure if she really looks like you. I think the last picture Annie looks a lot like you though. Isn't funny how kids can look like different people at different times?
11 comments:
I ended up not sending any either and i planned earlier! We took family pix at Thanksgiving but I hated how I looked in them...I know so vain! I hope to maybe just send out Easter cards instead. Not as stressful of a holiday!
Merry Christmas! We hope you guys had a great holiday. Your kids are adorable!
It took me 256 tries to get 2 Christmas card pics I liked. I feel your pain. I would have sent you a card but don't have your new address, so maybe next year!!
The picture of Benjamin is really cute! That is one of the reasons why I printed up pictures from the year to put in our letter. It's too hard to get good pictures of all of the kids and I hate the way I look right now too. :(
You are too funny! That first one is adorable!!! You have a beautiful. beautiful family. Just wish we lived closer so our kids could play!!! Do I have your correct address???
I think I sent an ecard over your way with my new address, I can send it over again. I know our kids are the perfect ages to play together. And I know Annie would love playing with your girls!
Oh! These photos are precious Toni!!!
We had a difficult time taking pics too - and we just have Rebecca! I know the difficulty will only increase. :-)
We hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year!
Toni-
I just got the card we sent you back in the mail! I definitely have the wrong address!
Annie looks so much like you it's crazy!
I have to disagree. I think Annie looks a lot like Mike. Benjamin looks a lot like you. I'm not quite sure who Erin looks like. She doesn't look like Mike, but I'm not sure if she really looks like you. I think the last picture Annie looks a lot like you though. Isn't funny how kids can look like different people at different times?
Let me re-phrase that.. Annie looks so much like you did when you were a kid. Just so cute!
Post a Comment