Sunday, June 28, 2009

Please Touch Museum















It rained A LOT while Jenn was here. So I invested in a membership to the Philadelphia Children's Museum (Anyone wanna go??). It is AWESOME and the kids have so much fun when we go! Can you tell, I don't think I have that many pictures of Annie smiling anywhere else.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Ooh ooh, pick me. I have been wanting to go there pretty much since we moved here, and I have yet to take the kids. So, count me in!

Castille Family said...

I would love to join you, I know my kids would have a blast too. Too bad we live like thousands of miles away though.

Shuldberg Family said...

I wish we had something like this close to us - we have to go to utah to see the big city now! j/k

Candice said...

The Children's Museum looks sooo fun! You are always doing such fun things with the kids. Now that we have two I hope I will have some of your energy and be a fun mom too! The kids are growing so fast!!!!!! Hope you all are well - thanks for your sweet comments throughout our ordeal with Nathan!