So this year we did NO party. Somehow Benjamin got it into his mind that he wanted to go to Chuck e Cheese as a family. We have not been there in 3 years so I have no idea how Benjamin thought of going there. Unless Annie put it into his head and maybe she hears about it from friends at school. Well, Annie ended up throwing up in a bowl in the car before we went in so we didn't get to go anyway. She was very upset she couldn't still go, she thought it was no big deal. Mike took Benjamin out to dinner and then we opened presents and waited till Annie (since she was sick) and Erin (since she can't eat dairy or eggs) went to bed for Benjamin to eat his cupcake. So poor Benjamin, I hope he had a good birthday. At least he wasn't throwing up.
It does remind me of Annie's 4th birthday where the cake didn't turn out and I threw it across the room, I was so angry. So I ran to the grocery store right quick to get one. Which was putting me late for Young Women's so I went through the drive thru at McDonalds and they ate at the church. Mike picked them up and brought them home and had to eat cake and open presents without me. So maybe 4th birthdays just don't turn out like planned.
3 comments:
Happy 4th Benjamin! He's so cute!
I guess we'll have to wait until Erin turn 4 to see if it is really a curse at your house! lol
Your kids are so BIG! Esepcially Erin! It's been forever since I've looked at your blog. It's nice to catch up. Hope you're doin well. I'm finally back to blogging too, finally- Yay!
you threw a cake?? i've done that a few times but i never thought you would do something like that. i'm impressed!! your kids are adorable and growing up so fast!! Happy Birthday to both of them
Post a Comment