Annie turned 6! All she wanted was a sewing machine. She said that was what she wanted for Christmas but I didn't get her one, I didn't know she really meant it. I didn't want to get a little kid one because they break easily and I think Annie is responsible enough for a regular one and my mom thought so too, so that's what we got. I really wasn't in the mood to throw a party, especially since I have the thank you cards from last year still in my closet upstairs. So we just had a couple friends over for pizza and cake (also so we wouldn't end up eating the whole cake ourselves). And then they watched Tinkerbell, oh and they made shrinky dinks, thank you Dina! So I think she had a great birthday. Since the next day was Saturday she had lots of fun playing with all the crafts her friends gave her.
Whew, the birthdays are over!
3 comments:
MMMM...that cookie cake looks good. I want one.
Happy Birthday Annie. I have a grandson Timothy also born on my birthday. What a great present. Love Aunt Jeanette
Great job sewing. I like your quilt. Love Grandma Jacque
Post a Comment