Annie is doing so well with the sewing machine! Her little friend Lizzie gave her these squares so we decided to make them into a quilt. Annie made the whole top by herself. She is getting really good at keeping her squares and stitches straight. Guess we need to start on another project so she doesn't forget. And by the way I think her machine is nicer than mine!
Oh and isn't Erin being so good staying out of the way. All she did was watch and not touch ;)
5 comments:
That is impressive! Seriously, I am in awe. I think that's so awesome that she wanted a sewing machine and that she really can use it. That's so great!
WOW! Annie's quilt turned out so cute. She is quite the talented little girl.
Wow, what kind of machine is it? She is doing super!!!
First off Toni how do your kids not have snowsuits! I think you'll need to invest in some for next winter!
And wow look at Annie sewing away! I can't even do that! What a good mommy you are!
All I can say is WOW!!! Can she come and teach me?!?!?!
Post a Comment