"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Piano Recital
Couldn't get the video on the blog but I put it on facebook. Here are some pictures. I was so happy with her! She was such a big girl. It's been hard finding activities she enjoys, REALLY enjoys and I think piano is one of them.
Her video was awesome! She did so good! I was just bragging to my sister, Autumn, on the phone yesterday about Annie. We were complaining about how uncrafty we were and talked a little about sewing and I told Autumn that your daughter got a sewing machine for her bday adn can actually use it! Lol
4 comments:
Her video was awesome! She did so good! I was just bragging to my sister, Autumn, on the phone yesterday about Annie. We were complaining about how uncrafty we were and talked a little about sewing and I told Autumn that your daughter got a sewing machine for her bday adn can actually use it! Lol
Awww! That's so cute! Way to go Annie!! :)
Oh she is just beautiful....and talented.
I was at that recital,too!
Post a Comment