




Are you wondering where to go on vacation this summer? Look no further. Hotel Maxwell is now accepting reservations and has alot to offer. We are conveniently located 2 hours away from New York City and Washington DC. And a mere 30 minutes to downtown Philly. Come and visit America's first zoo in Philly, or the wonderful new Children's Museum. You can also find The Museum of Art, complete with Rocky's steps, the Franklin Institute, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Constitution Center, and many more historical attractions right here in Philadelphia.
One hour away in Baltimore you can visit the inner harbor and Fort McHenry, birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner. One hour will also take you to Lancaster County, Amish country. There is a train museum, Dutch Wonderland (amusement park for toddlers), outlet shopping and of course Quilts!
Two hours will also take you to Hershey, PA. Where there is Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
Is Sports your thing? We have the Blue Rocks right here in Wilmington. A short drive will get you to the the Phillies or the Orioles.
Is shopping your thing? Did I mention DE is a sales tax free state? If it's $1 it's $1!
Beaches, swimming? We got that too! Two hours away to Rehoboth Beach where you can also find tax free outlet shopping. Also only an hour and half away is Atlantic City, although we here at Maxwells do not promote gambling in any way.
Longwood Gardens is also right down the road and is very beautiful.
Have kids? No problem! There are 3 little ones here to help entertain them. We also boast a short 3 minute walk to a park.
Book now and we will throw in an extra pillow to sleep with! Come enjoy all that Hotel Maxwell has to offer.
8 comments:
Wow! I'm SO there. :) I love it, you make it sound very appealing! You really do live in a pretty amazing part of the country...so close to everything. Awesome!
Sounds so tempting...
Sounds like you live in a great location...besides all the snow I saw in your previous post!! Are you crazy wanting house guest while your with child?! Congrat by the way, that's so exciting!
I am trying to remember the good reasons I live here amongst the winter and snow. Baby isn't due till the end of August so plenty of time. I just think it would be fun to see friends and since I will not be traveling, next best thing.
This is a really cute post, Toni. I love it!
I agree, very cute post!
We will keep Hotel Maxwell in mind for our future travel needs. :-)
Visiting you and it being tax free does sound soooo nice!
I am sooo stealing this post entry from you Toni :-) I don't have a blog, but I could just email to my friends and family. I am not going to change anything in the email, not even the hotel name :-)
Post a Comment