Friday, April 23, 2010

My Birthday

Although I have no pictures for this post, I figured I should write about it. I had a pretty big birthday that I was not happy was happening. But it was really great. Mike gave me 30 days of gifts, which I loved and now miss. I like feeling special every day :) Included was my ipod touch, some really nice pillows(my favorite gift I think), a new swimsuit, cookies, truffles, pens, a couple books, Lion King tickets, a spring cleaning from a cleaning place my friend's mom owns, some gift cards, all sorts of fun stuff. It was awesome. Then on my birthday I went to lunch with my friend, Melina, and then went to my FAV restaurant for dinner with a ton of my friends, it was so much fun. I almost forgot about how old I was turning. So thank you to everyone for such a great birthday!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

Happy really late birthday! Mike totally spoiled you - can you have him talk to Matt?!

Kristin said...

Awww! I'm really sorry I missed your birthday. I'm glad to hear it was a good one! We need to get together again soon!!

Leslie said...

This is Leslie Nall from the Louisville First ward. I am in love with the quilts you made. I really admire all that hard work. And a Happy Birthday!

Ingrid said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Ingrid said...

Toni, How are you? I hope all is well!!! I was just thinking about you the other day as I was going through old pics from our NOLA days... We miss you and your sweet family!