Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Erin!











Alright, into the two's we go. We had a pretty laid back birthday. Played at the pool, had Mcdonalds (which was my only guess for her favorite food), had a dairy free egg free cake, and opened presents. I was kind of anti-presents, seeing as we have so many toys. But Mike and the kids did a great job picking a few out. She LOVES babies, and has been very attached to her new baby doggy (which she also loves dogs, even though I think she's allergic) and to her new baby doll. She has been a very fun kid so far. She cracks me up! She is a very energetic and talkative kid. She talks in long sentences, like 9 words, and will tell you just about everything she wants to do. Her new favorite thing to say (every day) is "I go swimming after nap."
Happy Birthday Erin!!!!
*By the way, that's Annie swimming under the water in that one pic, not Erin.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Erin...one day I will meet you!!