So here is my latest quilt finished. My friend is having a baby girl any day now and I am so glad it's finished before the baby is one :)
I hand quilted it. My machine has not been stippling very good lately and I just thought it would look better this way anyway. I have gotten pretty mad at my machine lately, so I sent around 8 quilt tops to my mom to finish for me. She just got a machine quilter!!!! So I am just helping her practice :) Anyone who needs a quilt quilted send it over to my mom.
Anyway, I love this quilt and now want to make me one.
3 comments:
What a sweet friend you are. I hope she realizes how much work that is :)
I do! And I am SO thankful! I love it so much.
Wow! You are amazing!!!! I love these quilts. Wish I lived closer so I could learn from you.
Post a Comment