Friday, September 10, 2010

I was due on the 30th and was very disappointed the day came and went with no baby. The next morning at 4:30 I woke up with contractions and I timed them for around an hour before I told mike I thought we should go to the hospital. I thought we could stick around to take Annie to school on our way, but they were getting stronger. So I just stuck around long enough to see the kids get up at 7. We got to the hospital at 8 and had to do all the registration stuff. When they checked me I was at a seven. I was very surprised, I have never been that far along before (without the epideral). So I asked when I could have the epideral and she said as soon as they got an iv in me I could go upstairs and get it. As we were getting on the elevator my water broke. Theychecked again and I was at a 10! What! Where is my epideral I say! They told me I didn't have time and that I had to push. I was not happy! But it was super easy ;)
and there it is, great birth story huh? I didn't leave anything out :)

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow, natural birth! You are awesome and congrats on the new baby, your kids are sooooooo cute!!

Kristi said...

Sounds like Miss Jordyn was ready to come out once things started happening!

Lori O said...

congratulations!! fun story. i guess jordyn knew what she was doing and got it done! great job and she's beautiful!

Kristin said...

Crazy story! You went super fast! Wow! Were you screaming like crazy? I know I was when one time my epidural didn't work! :)

Barb said...

Now that is the way to give birth!!

Shuldberg Family said...

Congratulatoins! How things change with the 4th baby.

C said...

Clicked on your blog link looking for the baby details :) Can't wait to see this sweet little girl in person :)
Hope you've been getting some sleep.

Christina

Ingrid said...

No Way! My 4th baby was my hardest delivery!!! That's AMAZING! Now...just think, when have your 5th how is easy it will be! My 5th came out with just 3 pushes! ;)

All kidding aside, congratulations. She is SO beautiful...another beautiful little Toni replica! Bellisima!