"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
So exciting. Congratulations!
oh my goodness. she's beautiful!! and look at all that hair! the other kiddos look so proud to have her. congratulations on your new baby girl!
FINALLY! Holy moly, she has so much hair! I love her! She's adorable Toni!
Pictures are good. Looks like everyone is happy and I bet you are too. Or at least relieved to be through the worst of it. Congrats.
What a Cutie Patootie! I love how awake she looks and her little cheeks! Congrats!
She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!
Well I, for one, really want to hear the story! John only had minor details, and I'm dying to hear the whole thing! And she really is beautiful! Congrats!!
She is just beautiful!
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
She is so pretty. Congrads. Love you Aunt Bev
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So exciting. Congratulations!
oh my goodness. she's beautiful!! and look at all that hair! the other kiddos look so proud to have her. congratulations on your new baby girl!
FINALLY! Holy moly, she has so much hair! I love her! She's adorable Toni!
Pictures are good. Looks like everyone is happy and I bet you are too. Or at least relieved to be through the worst of it. Congrats.
What a Cutie Patootie! I love how awake she looks and her little cheeks! Congrats!
She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!
Well I, for one, really want to hear the story! John only had minor details, and I'm dying to hear the whole thing! And she really is beautiful! Congrats!!
She is just beautiful!
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
She is so pretty. Congrads. Love you Aunt Bev
Post a Comment