Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, another year older. My day was spent mostly eating. I prepared for yesterday by working out every morning this week and eating very small portions. Mike started off the day with a big huge breakfast, he mostly made by himself (Breakfast is my favorite meal). Then last night we went to Kevin's Cajun Cafe in Maurepas. I have been wanting to go on a Thursday night for about 2 years now. They have all you can eat catfish on Thursdays, but it never works out for us to go. We met my mom and stepdad there and proceeded to pig out. The first plate they sent was huge, and I never got a second one. I was so disappointed with myself. But it was great! Then my mom took the kids because we are leaving for Wilmington this morning to find housing, wish us luck. So we came home, packed, and went to see Wild Hogs (which was sooo funny). Sorry there are no pictures to go with this post, but I didn't think anyone would like to see me scarf the food down. I guess a full week of workouts is in store for this next week too.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Toni! Your post was very funny to read :) Where is Wilmington?