I know you did a lot of cool things on your trip...but THIS (the Rocky steps) had to be the highlight! Haha. IKEA is great, isn't it? While visiting John's parents in Minneapolis this Jan., I entered an IKEA for the first time. A new one is opening in Cincinnati soon...I'm making John take me!!
Hey guys! I have not talked to you in forever. It was fun to see pictures of your family and see what your family is doing. Your two kids are so cute. I got your blog site from the Gaddy's. Ours is on their site or you could look us up at http://reedmetropolis.blogspot.com/ Tiffany
2 comments:
I know you did a lot of cool things on your trip...but THIS (the Rocky steps) had to be the highlight! Haha.
IKEA is great, isn't it? While visiting John's parents in Minneapolis this Jan., I entered an IKEA for the first time.
A new one is opening in Cincinnati soon...I'm making John take me!!
Hey guys! I have not talked to you in forever. It was fun to see pictures of your family and see what your family is doing. Your two kids are so cute. I got your blog site from the Gaddy's. Ours is on their site or you could look us up at http://reedmetropolis.blogspot.com/
Tiffany
Post a Comment