
Hard to believe it's been 10 years. It was fun catching up with my friends from high school. I only wish more would have been there! And they had the music so loud you could barely hear each other.
Here I am with my friends Rebecca, Jennifer, and Crystal.
9 comments:
Toni, you look great! Makes me miss you. Vance and I were talking about how we loved having your little family live with us those three months. I know it was hard on you but we loved every minute of it and we miss you terribly.
Sorry I wasn't able to catch up with you guys. Robin told me you look so cute with your baby belly.
I'm glad you had a good time. It was fun hanging out!
I met with some friends for dinner the other night and they're already planning our 10 yr reunion. Carley is on the list of unknown addresses. Could you email me hers so I can pass it on? robin.deschamps@yahoodotcom
Thanks!
You look great!!! I can not believe that you traveled all of that way for your 10 year reunion. I love your blog. We check it on a regular basis. Granny told me some crazy stories about you :) I will be in New Orleans at the end of June... I think we are crazy for June. I plan on meeting Granny and your Mom. (I do not remember ever meeting your mother. The only ones I remember are Aunt Barb and Uncle Jim.)
Wow, Toni...you look great and different! I haven't seen you in a while but it looks as though you had fun! My 10 year reunion is in August, should be fun!
Toni- you look great and BLOND! Hope you had fun!
Toni - are you naturally a blond? You look great. I loved both mine and my husband's 10 year reunions - such fun times!
Love the new hair-do, it probably isn't even new--I guess I haven't seen you for a really long time. You look great! I wish I could look that good while I am pregnant....sigh. Anyway, I'm glad you got to go to your reunion. Sounds like you had a good time.
I'm on your blog! I feel so special. See, you finally put a picture up of yourself and you get all these nice comments. That was so fun though being able to see you so often. I really wish we lived closer. One day.
Post a Comment